The autopsy report of the 2 boys who died after consuming unhygienic meals at Arizona Grill – a restaurant in Karachi’s DHA – is lastly right here after two months.
The report was ready by Jinnah hospital’s further police surgeon. Micro organism, often known as clostridium, was discovered within the blood samples of the 2 youngsters and their mom, the report acknowledged, including that the micro organism is usually discovered within the surroundings.
Clostridium perfringens is a bacterium generally discovered on uncooked meat and poultry.
The signs of the micro organism seem within the affected particular person inside 12 hours to a few days, in accordance with the report. Dr Sheeraz acknowledged that clostridium micro organism could be handled.
On November 11, 2018, four-year-old Ahmad and one-and-an-half-year-old Muhammad died after consuming unhygienic meals at Arizona Grill. The mom and each the youngsters ate meals on the restaurant and purchased toffees from children play space at Seaview, SSP South Pir Muhammad Shah stated.
On November 14, the meals authority and the police discovered a Suzuki pickup being loaded with meals gadgets, resembling imported meat packages and juice. Nonetheless, the meat had expired three years in the past. Over 80 kilogrammes of rotten meat, tons of of expired squash (juice) bottles have been confiscated.
The workers of the restaurant cleaned the fridges and disposed of a lot of the meals gadgets earlier than the raid.
Publish BySource link